The Stroke Clinic
The Stroke Clinic at the Perron Institute provides a comprehensive and ongoing service for people who have suffered from a stroke.
- Complex cases requiring a diagnostic or management opinion
- Ongoing care of people with stroke related disabilities including language, mobility and cognitive issues, pain, spasticity and seizures
- Assessment of people discharged from rehabilitation services (e.g. from Fiona Stanley Hospital and Osbourne Park Hospital), for further rehabilitation and ongoing care
- People interested in and suitable for clinical trials
- People interested in and suitable for emerging restorative neurology programmes; e.g. robotics and virtual reality
- Dr David Blacker is our neurologist with subspecialty expertise in the diagnosis and management of stroke.
Making an Appointment
To arrange an appointment, please obtain a referral from your GP, Obstetrician, Neurologist or Obstetric Physician and send it to us via email, letter or fax.