Perron Institute is Western Australia’s longest-running medical research institute. Our researchers undertake cutting-edge research on a broad spectrum of neurological conditions and conduct specialist treatment clinics to provide a better quality of life for millions of people around the world living with these conditions.
We rely on the support of our dedicated volunteers to help welcome Perron Institute’s patients, carers, and visitors to the Ralph & Patricia Sarich Neuroscience Research Institute building.
- Aiding and directing people attending the building.
- Meeting and greeting Perron Institute’s patients, carers, and visitors in the ground floor concierge area.
- Watering the plants and tidying the reception area.
- Distributing mail and deliveries.
What we’d need from you:
- Proof you are aged 18 years or older.
- Ability to volunteer for shifts Monday to Fridays from 8:30 am. Depending on your availability your shift can finish between 12:30 pm and 2 pm.
- Proof of your right to volunteer and volunteer National Police Check.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
- Attendance at an orientation training session.
What we’ll provide to you:
- Induction, training, and supervision
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in volunteering at Perron Institute.