Make a nomination for the Byron Kakulas Medal
- Opening date: 15 June 2022
- Closing date: 31 August 2022 (midnight AWST)
Who can make a nomination?
- Australian nationals or permanent residents
Who can be nominated?
- Individuals based in Western Australia, or
- Small teams (up to 5 members)
- If a team is nominated, some members may be located outside of Western Australia, providing the team is primarily based in WA
There is no restriction on the type of individual or team who can be nominated. They might be a researcher, clinician, policymaker, health administrator, leader of a health NGO, leader of a community organisation, philanthropist, business leader, media figure or indeed anyone who has had a transformational impact on medical research, health policy, clinical practice, clinical service and/or community outreach.
Who is not eligible for nomination?
- Organisations and businesses
- Individuals or teams based outside of Western Australia
This form is currently closed for nominations.
Please email all queries regarding the nomination process and criteria to Professor Norman Palmer